Volunteering in Sport
Information on volunteering
Looking to volunteer, or is your club in need of new volunteers?
Volunteer Ipswich are working in partnership with Ipswich Borough Council to help recruit and place volunteers in sport.
Volunteer Ipswich would love to hear from you and support your sports club. Contact us and we'll give you information on the options available, help you make contact with the organisations and groups to see what you think and stay in touch to make sure that all goes well.
Volunteer already? Get in touch and tell us what you love about volunteering and what it means to you!
Contact: Carolyn ShawTel: 01473 261116
The Suffolk 2012 Volunteering Legacy Project
This project is designed to maximise the benefit for Suffolk, of the increased interest in volunteering within sport and cultural activities as a result of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and to further advocate the benefits of volunteering.
So who is this project for?
- A current or potential volunteer in sport/culture in Suffolk
- Volunteering at the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Inspired by the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games to get involved in volunteering locally
- A sport or cultural organisation looking for new volunteers or looking to improve the experience of your current volunteers
- A sport or cultural organisation that is looking to get more 'hooked into' the rest of the volunteering sector or
- An organiser of a current sporting or cultural event in the county
Contact: Mike McCarthy
Last Updated: Thursday 3rd January 2013