Applying Online for Licences, Permits and Registrations
What to do
You can now apply and pay online for a number of different licences and registrations using a link to a central government system provided by Business Link.
The Business Link website enables electronic applications to be made to any council from businesses across the UK and Europe.
This facility includes all of the licences listed below and can be accessed by visiting the Business Link website.
- Alcohol & entertainment;
- Animal boarding establishments;
- Approved premises (for food);
- Car boot sale authorisation;
- Club licensing;
- Cooling towers;
- Environmental permitting;
- Food premises notification;
- Houses in multiple occupancy;
- House to house collections;
- Hypnotism permits;
- Motor vehicle salvage;
- Premises licences;
- Riding establishments;
- Pet shops;
- Pleasure boats;
- Scrap metal dealers;
- Sex shop and cinemas;
- Street collections;
- Street traders;
- Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis (incl. acupuncture);
- Temporary event notices.
Please note, you will need to register with Business Link and follow the instructions in order to access the Ipswich Borough Council page on their site.
Last Updated: Monday 12th July 2010