Reporting Parking Problems in your Area
How to report a problem
The best way to report problems or make enquiries about parking restrictions and enforcement is to use your Area Committee. Please note, enquiries or requests for change must be made in writing.
For example you may wish to:
- Report a damaged or missing parking restriction sign;
- Report damaged or missing road markings;
- Request the removal or amendment of parking or waiting restrictions;
- Report general parking problems;
- Request additional enforcement.
All issues passed via the Community Development Officers and Area Forums for your locality will be collated and passed to Parking Services to build into operational plans.
You can email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to report any of the following you can complete one of our online forms:
- Abandoned vehicles
Complete the online form or contact the Cleaner Ipswich Hotline.
- Compliments and complaints
Any compliments or complaints can be directed to the Council via the online complaints procedure.
- Incorrect lines and signs
Complete the online form to report a problem with lines or signs.
Officers will not enforce dropped kerbs outside residential or business premises unless specifically requested to do so by the owner or occupier of the premises.
Requests for such enforcement should be made to the Council's Parking Services team:
- 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday: 01473 432845;
- Saturday and Sunday: 01473 432843.
Last Updated: Monday 24th December 2012