Do you provide home insulation?
Published Tuesday 12th June 2012
Invitation to become a pre-approved insulation supplier for the Suffolk Warm Homes insulation programme.
Suffolk Energy Action Link (SEAL) is a consortium of seven district and borough councils working together to promote energy efficiency in Suffolk. Suffolk Coastal District Council, as SEAL's lead authority, is inviting appropriately qualified and competent organisations to participate in a home insulation programme covering Suffolk.
By working with installers, we want to allow residents in Suffolk take full advantage of CERT-discounted loft and cavity wall insulation.
To take advantage of available CERT funding, SEAL is planning to run a high impact marketing campaign with the aim of maximising householders' uptake of home insulation.
To be placed on SEAL's pre-approved supplier list, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of a recognised trade association (e.g. FIA, CIGA or similar).
- Maintain a valid registration to a trading standards-approved supplier vetting scheme and to abide by that scheme's code of practice.
- Provide installation of cavity wall or loft insulation free to end-users to meterages agreed with SEAL.
- Guarantee fixed excess meterage charged at rates agreed with SEAL.
- Work to time delivery timetables agreed with SEAL.
Details of the programme, including conditions for inclusion in the pre-approved supplier list, are available to download below:
There is no closing date as the list will remain open through the life of the project.
If you wish to be considered for early inclusion please submit your application to the following address by post to:Teresa Howarth
Suffolk Coastal District Council
Suffolk IP12 1AU
Telephone: 01394 444206