Published Friday 9th March 2012
The Carbon Trust is running an exciting new training programme of Energy Efficient Breakfast events.
In Suffolk they have partnered with the Suffolk Climate Change Partnership and Groundwork East of England to support SMEs in their carbon reduction efforts, to save them money and to enhance their reputation.
Date: Friday 23rd March 2012
Time: 8.00am - 11.00am
Venue: Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BX
They will provide for free:
- Expert energy management training;
- Free breakfast and refreshments;
- Training materials;
- Action plan ready for you to use and start saving energy.
By attending this session you will be able to:
- Manage and monitor your organisations energy use;
- Identify and implement key energy reduction opportunities;
- Conduct a walk around survey to identify further opportunities;
- Implement actions identified within the session;
- Have a one to one chat with an expert trainer;
- Network with other local and like-minded businesses.
Registration and breakfast will open at 8.00am, the session will start at 8.30am and will finish at 10.30am with an optional carbon surgery with the Carbon Trust trainer for half an hour afterwards.
Please contact David Walton: Tel 01473 264842 or e-mail email@example.com to confirm your interest and how many people from your organisation will be attending.