Ipswich BC logo


The main function of Ipswich Borough Council’s Licensing and Enforcement Service is to protect the public and environment. We do this by helping our customers achieve the standards required to obtain a licence whilst avoiding unnecessary expense.
What to do if your bin has gone missing or is damaged.
A Personal Licence authorises an individual to sell or supply alcohol from a licensed premises. Find out how to apply.
Information on how to surrender, transfer or amend a Premises Licence.
Provides information on how to apply for scrap metal dealers site and mobile collectors licence.