Ipswich BC logo


What to do if you receive a parking Penalty Charge Notice.
Ipswich Borough Council is introducing a new virtual permit scheme throughout 2018. All zones are now live. Keep reading to find out more about the new virtual scheme.
A Personal Licence authorises an individual to sell or supply alcohol from a licensed premises. Find out how to apply.
Ipswich Borough Council sometimes takes photos and videos at Council events and activities. These images/videos are used to promote the Council’s services in various ways, for a period of three years from the date in which the photo/video was taken.