Contacting your Housing Officer

You are here

Staff at the Customer Contact Centre are trained to give advice on housing-related matters and you should contact them in the first instance. If the Customer Contact Centre staff feel that you need to speak to a Housing Officer they will contact them on your behalf.

Housing Officers can provide advice for you on:

  • Rent enquiries, claiming housing benefit;
  • Dealing with anti-social behaviour/ neighbour nuisance;
  • Reporting repairs;
  • Improvements/ alterations you wish to make to your home;
  • Moving (Choice Based Lettings/ Mutual Exchanges);
  • Tenants Support Scheme;
  • Improvement/ modernisation programmes;
  • Estate management issues e.g bulky refuse, abandoned vehicles etc.

How can I contact my Housing Officer?

Get in touch using the contact details displayed on this page.

A member of staff will offer advice to you over the telephone, arrange an appointment at the Customer Service Centre or arrange to come and visit you at home.

Find the Housing Officer responsible for your road/area.