Ipswich BC logo


Coronavirus Impact: Advice about Money & Benefits

You are here

The Government are publishing and updating details about the support which is available here
The Department for Work and Pensions have consolidated their advice here

The Money Advice Service have published some useful general information:

We have lots of information available about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction, which is available here 

Customers worried about making payments of rent or Council Tax, should make a claim for  Housing Benefit and or Council Tax Reduction, please complete form here

Customers who receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit (Housing Element), may also ask for extra help with their rent by requesting a Discretionary Housing Payment. Please complete an application form here.