Council Tax band - how to appeal

You are here

Contact the Valuation Office Agency if you disagree with your home's Council Tax band and have been the taxpayer for less than 6 months. 

Remember that making an appeal of any kind does not mean you are allowed to stop paying Council Tax.

If your appeal is successful, you will be refunded any Council Tax you have overpaid. 

Contact Details

Council Tax,
Ipswich Borough Council,
1W Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 432000