There are plenty of places to park your bicycle in Ipswich. Cycle parking facilities are marked on the Ipswich cycle map.
Town centre locations are also listed below:
- Buttermarket / Upper Brook Street;
- Crown Pools (adjacent to William Street Short Stay Pay and Display car park);
- Elm Street (beside the Police Station);
- Lloyds Avenue (at the bottom of the hill);
- Old Cattle Market (at the end of the bus station);
- Old Foundry Road;
- Orwell Place (outside Church);
- Princes Street (adjacent to Giles statue area);
- Providence Street;
- Queen Street;
- Rail Station;
- St Peters Street;
- Tacket Street (adjacent to NCP car park entrance);
- Tower Ramparts;
- Tower Street;
- Upper Barclay Street Short Stay Pay and Display car park;
- Westgate Street;
- Regent Theatre car park.;
- Princes Street car park
Cycle parking is free of charge when using the hoops provided.
Visit the Suffolk Constabulary website for information on cycle security.