A family visit to Ipswich Theatres should be a special one. Please read the following information to help plan your visit:
- Under 14s must be accompanied by a fully paying adult (18+) for all shows.
- Please check individual show pages for information on show-specific age restrictions.
- Booster seats are available at the Regent Theatre, free of charge from the Kiosk, or from a member of our Front of House team. They are available on a first come first served basis.
- Baby changing facilities are available in the accessible toilet located behind in the Crush Hall at the Regent Theatre and in Limelight Bar at the Corn Exchange.
- Where applicable, concessionary rates are listed (where applicable) on individual show pages. Proof of entitlement may be required.
- Children’s tickets are charged at the full rate unless there is a concessionary price or ‘Babes in arms/baby on lap’ ticket stated. Please check individual show pages for detail.
- We ask that buggies/prams are not brought to the venue unless absolutely necessary. There is limited space for storage and they are left at the owners’ risk.
- Both our venues are breastfeeding friendly and breastfeeding mothers are welcome to feed in all public areas at the Regent Theatre and Corn Exchange.