Ipswich BC logo


Moving home and other changes

You are here

Moving home

Whether you are moving into the local authority area, moving within the area, or moving outside of the area, please inform us of your move details as soon as possible.

You can do this by completing the online form below:

Single Occupancy

Use our online forms to apply for, or end, your Single Occupancy Discount:

  Just moved in? Please use the Report change of address form instead to request your discount

Other changes you need to tell us about

  • If someone comes to stay with you for a period of time;
  • If someone moves out;
  • If you change your name;
  • If your children leave school;
  • If someone in your household dies.

Tell us about these other changes by completing the online form:

Report a change