Car park location
About this car park
|Car park type||Short stay|
Pay on foot
|≡ Blue Badge Bay(s)||28|
|≡ Electric vehicle (EV) charging bay(s)||27|
|Maximum stay||5 hours|
|Vehicle weight limit||3.5 tonnes GVW|
|Vehicle height limit||2.2 metres|
|Covered bicycle parking||✓ |
- This car park is locked overnight with no access.
- EV charging bays are located on Ground Level, Level 2 and Level 4.
- The maximum stay is 5 hours if arriving before 2pm Monday to Friday or any time on Saturdays and Sundays. If arriving after 2pm Monday to Friday, then the maximum stay is until 8am the next day.
- Crown Car Park closes at 6.30pm Monday - Thursday. This means that no vehicles can enter after this time, but vehicles parked before 6.30pm can still exit the car park, provided they are parked on the exterior surface not within the multi-storey area. Please note that charging hours still apply.
What car park spaces are available now?
View live car park spaces information.
Opening and charging hours
|Day||Opening hours||Charging hours|
|Monday - Thursday ||8am - 6:30pm ||8am - 11:30pm |
|Friday - Saturday||8am - 11:30pm||8am - 11:30pm|
|Sunday||8:30am - 6pm||8am - 11:30pm|
|Bank Holidays||8:30am - 6pm||8am - 11:30pm|
ITFC home match extended opening:
Tuesday 22 November 2022 Crown Street car park will stay open until 11:00pm
Sunday 27 November 2022 Crown Street car park will stay open until 20:00pm
Tuesday 18 April 2023 Crown Street car park will stay open until 11:30pm.
Festive Thursday extended opening - Crown Street car park will be open until 9.30pm on:
- Thursday 17 November 2022
- Thursday 24 November 2022
- Thursday 1 December 2022
- Thursday 8 December 2022
- Thursday 15 December 2022
- Thursday 22 December 2022
Bank Holiday opening hours:
- Sunday 25 December 2022 (Christmas Day) - Closed
- Monday 26 December 2022 (Bank holiday) 08:30-18:00
- Tuesday 27 December 2022 (Bank Holiday) 08:30-18:00
- Monday 2 January 2023 (Bank Holiday ) 08:30-18:00
Price to park and other charges
|Up to 1 hour||£1.40|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.80|
|Up to 3 hours||£4.20|
|Up to 4 hours||£5.60|
|Up to 5 hours||£7.00|
|Entry after 2pm for 2hrs+||£2.50 (Mon - Fri)|
|Lost ticket fee||£15|
|Maximum stay exceeded fee||£25.00|
|Electric vehicle - charging only ||FREE |
- Electric vehicle charging is free but normal parking tariffs apply.
- Motorcycle bays can be accessed via Claude Street, not the main car park entrance.
- Blue badge holders can park for free for up to 3 hours if they are in a designated bay. Normal charges apply in other bays. A ticket must be obtained upon entry and validated by a member of staff before returning to to your car and driving out of the car park. To alert a member of staff that you need a ticket validated, please press the assistance button on one of the payment machines. You must clearly display your Blue Badge.
Crown car park has safer parking status.