Car park location
About this car park
|Car park type||Short stay|
Pay on foot
|≡ Blue Badge Bay(s)||28|
|≡ Electric vehicle (EV) charging bay(s)||27|
|Maximum stay||5 hours|
|Vehicle weight limit||3.5 tonnes GVW|
|Vehicle height limit||2.2 metres|
|Covered bicycle parking||✓ |
- This car park is locked overnight with no access.
- EV charging bays are located on Ground Level, Level 2 and Level 4.
- The maximum stay is 5 hours if arriving before 2pm Monday to Friday or any time on Saturdays. If arriving after 2pm Monday to Friday, then the maximum stay is until 8am the next day.
Opening and charging hours
|Day||Opening hours||Charging hours|
|Monday - Thursday ||8am - 6:30pm ||8am - 11:30pm |
|Friday - Saturday||8am - 11:30pm||8am - 11:30pm|
|Sunday||8:30am - 6pm||8am - 11:30pm|
|Bank Holidays||8:30am - 6pm||8am - 11:30pm|
Price to park and other charges
|Up to 1 hour||£1.40|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.80|
|Up to 3 hours||£4.20|
|Up to 4 hours||£5.60|
|Up to 5 hours||£7.00|
|Entry after 2pm for 2hrs+||£2.50 (Mon - Fri)|
|Lost ticket fee||£15|
|Maximum stay exceeded fee||£25.00|
|Electric vehicle - charging only ||FREE |
- Electric vehicle charging is free but normal parking tariffs apply.
- Motorcycle bays can be accessed via Claude Street, not the main car park entrance.
- Blue badge holders can park for free for up to 3 hours if they are in a designated bay. Normal charges apply in other bays. A ticket must be obtained upon entry and validated by a member of staff before returning to to your car and driving out of the car park. To alert a member of staff that you need a ticket validated, please press the assistance button on one of the payment machines. You must clearly display your Blue Badge.
Crown car park has safer parking status.