Ipswich Local Plan Review Update – January 2020
Where is the Ipswich Local Plan Review up to?
At a Full Council meeting on 8th January 2020 the Final Draft Ipswich Local Plan was approved for public consultation. This will be the final stage of public engagement before submission of the Local Plan to the Planning Inspectorate for Examination.
The public consultation will formally start at 9am on Wednesday 15th January and end at 11:45pm on Monday 2nd March 2020.
Inspection of documents:
The Final Draft Local Plan will be available to view from Wednesday 15th January 2020 on the Council’s website (www.ipswich.gov.uk/consultations) and at the following locations:
- Customer Services Centre, Town Hall, Cornhill, Ipswich (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Ipswich County Library, Northgate Street, Ipswich (Mon, Weds, Thurs 9am to 6pm; Tues, Fri 9am to 7pm; Saturdays 8.30am to 5pm and Sundays 10am to 4pm)
- Grafton House Reception, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
Officers will be available to answer questions at various drop-in exhibitions in Ipswich at the following venues:
- Thursday 9th January from 6.15pm - NW Area Committee, Castle Hill Community Centre, Highfield Road, IP1 6DG
- Wednesday 15th January from 6.15pm - Central Area Committee, Christ Church, Langston Hall, Tacket Street, IP4 1AU
- Thursday 16th January from 5.45pm - SW Area Committee, Gipping Room, Grafton House, Russell Road, IP1 2DE
- Tuesday 21st January 2020 5pm-7pm Cliff Lane Primary School, Cliff Lane, Ipswich, IP3 0PL
- Thursday 23rd January from 6.45pm - NE Area Committee, Ransomes Sports Pavilion, Sidegate Avenue, Ipswich IP4 4JJ
- Monday 3rd February 5pm-7pm - Castle Hill Community Centre, Highfield Road, IP1 6DG
- Friday 7th February 1pm-7pm Pickwick Room, Ipswich Town Hall, Cornhill, Ipswich, IP1 1DH
- Saturday 8th February 10am-5pm Pickwick Room, Ipswich Town Hall, Cornhill, Ipswich, IP1 1DH