Self-isolation support

You are here

If you have to self-isolate because of coronavirus, help is available.

If you are on a low income and are unable to work because you have been told by NHS Test and Trace that you have to self-isolate, you may be eligible for a lump sum payment of £500 as part of the Government’s Test and Trace Support Payment scheme. From 08 March 2021, parents or guardians of children who have been told to self-isolate by their school or childcare setting will now be able to make an application.

Contact Details

Ipswich Borough Council,
Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 432000