Alcohol, drugs and substance misuse

You are here

How to report drug related activity and drug litter, where to get help if you have a problem with drugs, and the locations of sharp bins and needle exchange venues.

How to report activities and paraphernalia associated with drug taking
Where to get help if you, or someone you know, has a problem with drugs or alcohol.
The locations of the 10 needle exchange venues in Ipswich.

Contact Details

Community Safety,
Ipswich Borough Council
2E Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 433272