Further Licences

You are here

For information on other licences not on the main listing. 

All types of skin piercing, including tattooing, electrolysis and acupuncture needs to be registered with the Council's Occupational Health and Safety Team
If you use land as a caravan/mobile/park home site you will almost always need planning permission and a site licence from the Council.
Mandatory HMO licensing applies across England to all houses that are occupied by five or more persons forming more than one household.
The Council operates its own pleasure boat and boatman licensing scheme for pleasure boats operating in the River Orwell, where the Normal Point of Departure (NDP) is within the borough of Ipswich.

Popular tasks

Contact Details

Licensing and Enforcement,
Ipswich Borough Council,
3W Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

See each web page