Ipswich BC logo


Universal Credit information for landlords

You are here

The Department for Work and Pensions has created two guides to help landlords understand how Universal Credit will affect them and what safeguards are in place:

The Money Advice Service also has information for landlords, visit their website at: Money Advice Service, what you need to know if a tenant is claiming universal credit

Popular tasks

Contact Details

Universal Credit
Post Handling Site B
WV99 1AJ

Telephone icon

0345 6000 723

Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm