Ipswich BC logo


Hire a venue

You are here

Indoor events

Make a lasting impression on your guests with our unique collection of venues conveniently located in and around the town centre. 

  • Town Hall
  • Corn Exchange
  • Christchurch Mansion
  • Ipswich Museum
  • Ipswich Art Gallery
  • Holywells Orangery & Walled Garden
  • Reg Driver Centre
  • Ip-City Centre
  • Sports Centres & Swimming Pools
  • Ransomes Sports Pavilion
  • Regent Theatre

To hire one of our venues you will need to complete our online enquiry form.

Online enquiry form

Outdoor events

To hire one of our parks or open spaces you will need to complete our online form. Please note there is an administration application fee payable upon receipt of your event application form. This is £20 for charity and not for profit organisations and £40 for commercial events. The park hire fee will vary depending on the size of your event. 

Online enquiry form

If you’re looking to include a firework display as part of your event then you will need to submit a Fireworks Notification form instead.

Outdoor spaces to hire:

Contact Details

Ipswich Borough Council,
Events Team,
Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,