Temporary Event Notice (TEN)

You are here

A Temporary Event Notice (TEN) is required if you intend to carry out a licensable activity on unlicensed premises, or wish to operate outside the terms of your existing Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate.

You can apply online where you will first need to register to use the online system if you are not already registered.

A Temporary Event Notice can be served by an event organiser to obtain an occasional permission for alcohol and entertainment.
A Late TEN can be applied for between nine and five clear working days before the day of the event.

Contact Details

Licensing and Enforcement,
Ipswich Borough Council,
3W Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 432063