Ipswich BC logo


Status message

Due to a technical issue the steam room at Crown Pools is currently unavailable. The sauna is still open to the public.


You are here

Find out about housing benefit, council tax reduction and local housing allowance - how to claim, change your details, query our decision or report benefit fraud.

We need to know as soon as possible about any changes in your circumstances if you claim housing benefit and/or council tax reduction.
These online forms are available for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction and your evidence can be uploaded here.
Find out if you qualify for any Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction using our online calculator and then claim online.
With an online key you can access information on your business rate or council tax account; or access benefit claim details using personal identification details.
In special circumstances, we can make a Discretionary Housing Payment to give extra help with rent.

Contact Details

Ipswich Borough Council,
1E Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 432701