Ipswich BC logo


Status message

Due to a technical issue the steam room at Crown Pools is currently unavailable. The sauna is still open to the public.

Compliments and complaints

You are here

We aim to provide you with a high quality service at all times and we want to know what you think about us and the services we provide.

How to make a complaint
About the Suffolk Local Code of Conduct and how to make a complaint about a Borough Councillor.
The Standards Assessment Committee meets to consider complaints.
If, when the Council's Complaints Procedure is completed, you are still not satisfied and wish to pursue the matter further you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Contact Details

Ipswich Borough Council,
Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 432000