Did you know that if you have a Council Tax account you can view your benefits claim online whenever you like?
To register you will need your Council Tax Account Reference.
- For Benefits you can:
- View Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit claim information
- For Council Tax you can:
- Opt in for paperless billing (e-billing)*
- Check your balance, see instalments due and payments received
- Update your personal details
- View bills online (or print them when you need them for proof or evidence)
- Access issued reminders and summons
- Get 24/7 access to your account
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Change your address or tell us you’re moving
- Search for a Council Tax band
- Apply for discounts and exemptions
- If you are a landlord, tell us about tenancy changes
View your Council Tax account online
* Please note that to become a paperless billing household, anyone named on your Council Tax bill must separately register and opt-in for paperless billing.
Find more information on our paperless billing (e-billing) page