Ipswich BC logo


Warning message

Unfortunately we have not been able to collect the bins in Orwell Gardens. We apologise for the inconvenience and will try again on Monday (26th February).

Council tenants

You are here

Advice and information for people living in council-owned housing.

If you can’t pay your rent, you should contact us as soon as possible. If we know there is a problem, we can often help you.
What needs to happen when a council tenant, who had no-one living with them, dies.
If you are a council tenant or leaseholder living in a designated area you can apply for a parking permit.
To deal with a condensation problem effectively, you will need to keep your home ventilated, keep it warm and reduce moisture.
The Council's aim is to "effectively maintain and improve the housing stock and local environment" in order that our stock will meet, and exceed, the Decent Homes Standard set by the Government.


Contact Details

Ipswich Borough Council,
Housing Services,
4C Grafton House,
15-17 Russell Road,

Telephone icon

01473 433370