Ipswich BC logo


Warning message

We are currently experiencing technical issues with our phone lines and are unable to make external calls or receive incoming phone calls. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Enquiries can still be made online. The Emergency Services Centre phone lines are up and running - 01473 433444.
NLIS is a government initiative which carries the sole mandate of providing electronic official land and property information held by all Local Authorities in England and Wales.
The locations of the 15 needle exchange venues in Ipswich.
Sources of information available on neighbourhood planning.
The law relating to shared houses or houses in multiple occupation is changing. By 1st October 2018, landlords of most Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) that house five or more people and not a single household will need to have applied for an HMO licence.
Public notices of any applications and reviews received under the Licensing Act 2003 and also the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 reports.
Housing rights in a relationship breakdown can be complicated and you may need to seek legal advice. If you have a joint tenancy or own a property with your ex partner you may still have rights to occupy the place you are living in together.
What's been going on in the North East area of Ipswich.