Ipswich BC logo


Universal Credit is a new, single payment for people in or out of work introduced by the Government.
Here is what you need to do to avoid over payment and a possible fine.
Information for landlords to help understand how Universal Credit will affect them.
You can upload documents or photos to provide evidence relating to your Council Tax account.
Short stay, pay & display surface car park with 30 spaces.