Ravenswood Community Fund
Applications follow the same process and application form as Area Committee funding requests, but must also show significant benefit to Ravenswood residents, and meet the objectives of the Ravenswood Community Fund which are;
- Community – To support single project (rather than revenue) initiatives for groups & organisations supporting the wellbeing of the local community.
- Educational – To support local young people who have special educational needs and are unable to access other sources of funding.
- Special Needs – To support members of the local community with disability or special needs, that they would not otherwise be able to access – e.g. equipment or apparatus which would improve the quality of life of individuals, or groups in the area.
- Environmental – To support initiatives that reduce waste, encourage recycling, reduce pollution or improve the local environment to the benefit of the community.
- Wildlife – To support projects protecting local wildlife, encouraging biodiversity or enriching animal habitats.