Ipswich BC logo


If you're leaving the armed services, or you are a former member, you may be entitled to extra help if you become homeless.
If you were recently released from prison, find out about services that could provide practical support and help you find accommodation. You could also apply to the Council for housing assistance as a homeless person
The nearest sites are at Sir Alf Ramsey Way and Foxhall and are run by Suffolk County Council.
The Housing Options team can help with a variety of housing issues.
Easy ways to pay your bill